What's an Ablet?
ab·let [ab-let] noun, plural ab·lets.
1. a funky bracelet for keeping count, consisting of two rows of beads which slide easily but stay in place
- Counting rows in knitting and crochet (well, that's obvious)
- Keeping score for golf (and your opponent's score too!)
- Counting calories (instead of ones and tens columns, you have a hundreds and thousands column)
- Keeping track of how many glasses of water you've had today
- knowing what the date is (allright, I admit I'm guilty of using it for this purpose, now I no longer seem quite so ditsy when writing a cheque at the checkout)
- Keeping track of vitamins taken that day (It seems as we get older, our vitamin regimen becomes a four course meal!)
- keeping track of how many children you have (hopefully you don't need this one, unless you are like the Duggars!)
- and the list continues to grow