- Each Ablet Knitting Abacus bracelet comes packaged ready to wrap in a pretty little pillow box.
- Directions for how to use your row counting bracelet are inside the package, and include a handy you tube link to a video, in case you or your knitter hate reading (gasp!)
- The Ablet Knitting Abacus is fully adjustable and fits anywhere from a 6" wrist all the way to a 9" wrist. (In other words, like everyone!)
- This row counter bracelet has either silver plated brass findings and chain or gold plated brass, ribbon, and resin, beads (trust me, we've tried everything, these materials work the best... form follows function, right?)
- No the beads don't slide on your row counter unless YOU slide them, it's like magic, seriously.
- Your knitting abacus is guaranteed for 30 days for any reason... even if you decide you don't like the color.
- Gift certificates are available.
- So uniquely awesome that it has a patent.
- Hand Made in the USA (No offense to Walmart or anything... craft snobs unite!)
Here's a Video to show you how to use it.